Author Topic: Cheat Sheet  (Read 2788 times)

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
Cheat Sheet
« on: May 30, 2015, 09:54:24 AM »
Clean & Simple
Host: djc
Create a clean and simple card following these guidelines: One main image; Lots of open space (uncluttered), Limited layers and embellishments; Quick and easy to recreate
Combo: No

Digital Stamping
Host: Conniecrafter
Create a project using the digital stamp created by Connie's talented hubby.
Label: AIR 15 Digital stamp
Combo: Yes

Mistake Challenge
Host: Stampwilly
Create a pretty project incorporating at least 2 of the mistakes on the Bingo word list. Do not cover the mistake (like with an embellishment). Use at least one stamped image.  Be sure to identify the mistakes you used in your post.
Label:  AIR15 Mistake Challenge

Paint It Challenge
Host: HowdyHeidi
Create a background using the clear emboss resist on dark paper with paint technique.  See post of link to tutorial.  Then create a project from the background.
Label: AIR15 Paint It!

Sentimentally Yours
Host: Me/ CraftNerd
Create a project using a sentiment.  You do not have to include image stamping but you can. Extra entry for the RAK if you use more than one sentiment on the project
Label: AIR15 SY

Folded Card Challenge
Host: Far North
Use a 6 x 12 piece of white cardstock or watercolor paper to create a Z folded card (bottom edge view).   Your card will follow the cutting and folding style provided in the link in djc's response.
Label: AIR folded card challenge

Back to the Beginning
Host: UtahAnn
Make a card with supplies that you would have used before we got fancy.  No stamping, inking, punches or dies. You can use old school pattern paper, stickers and such and found items.  Check the thread for longer list of cans.
Combo: No

I'll update as needed.  And hosts, if I missed something important, just let me know.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 02:26:11 PM by Craft Nerd »
Sarah

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
Re: Cheat Sheet
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2015, 10:17:24 AM »
Thanks

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2015, 11:36:20 AM »
Thank you so much for posting the cheat sheet!  I am going to print it and then try to get to work.
~~Heidi~~

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2015, 11:41:39 AM »
You guys are welcome.  I figure I'm creating one for myself anyway, I might as well share it.

According to the planning thread, there should be 2 more challenges coming - one from Far North and one from UtahAnn.  When they post, I'll update the cheat sheet.  And I've already updated with the info about comboing.
Sarah

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2015, 03:36:00 PM »
Updated with Far North's challenge.
Sarah

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2015, 02:26:32 PM »
Updated to add Ann's challenge.