Author Topic: Digital Stamping -- Winner announced  (Read 6101 times)

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
Digital Stamping -- Winner announced
« on: May 29, 2015, 12:29:39 PM »
The following are digital stamps of a picture my husband drew. He named it Summer Breeze, so I thought I would use that image for this challenge. 
The first one with a file name Summer Breeze DS  is 5 1/2 inches, can be sized smaller
The second one with file name Summer Breeze Ds 4in can be sized smaller
The 3rd with Summer breeze Ds 3in can be sized smaller

I am giving you the different sizes just in case you want to use them as is and not try to re size them yourself in a program.  You can use any program that you usually use to re size your pictures. These are all in .png format.

My husband is asking that you use this digital  image for your own personal use, not to give the digital image  to anyone else or sell the digital stamp, thanks.  You are free to give cards you made with the image, just not give away or sale the actual image.

If you have any questions please ask and I will be posting in the gallery the card I made from the stamp and my hubby's original colored image.

I forgot to add, if you could name your project AIR 15 Digital stamp, thanks
I will be drawing a name from all those who do the challenge and will send a goodie bag to the name I randomly pick from those that participate.  Please share your link here if you do take on the challenge.  Look forward to seeing what you do with it!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 05:46:50 PM by Conniecrafter »

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: Digital Stamping
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2015, 07:35:59 AM »
Wow, what a great image, and aptly named!.  I will work on downloading and printing it later this afternoon.  Thank you so much for sharing this image and the talent of your DH with us.  Thank you for hosting the challenge, this should be fun!
~~Heidi~~

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2015, 09:05:57 AM »
What a beautiful image! You and your husband are so talented! Thanks for the image and I will be doing this challenge!

Stampwilly ( April )

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2015, 09:41:53 AM »
That image is fabulous. I can't wait to start playing with it.  You have a very talented hubby.  Thanks for sharing both the digi stamp and his original piece. Your samples are fabulous too.

Can we combine this challenge with other challenges?
Sarah

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2015, 10:10:26 AM »
Sorry I knew there would be something I would forget, yes you can combine it with other challenges.  I am also ending it on the 7th of June also  O0

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2015, 02:26:10 PM »
OKAY! I have totally jinxed myself after posting stamping mistakes on BINGO! I made so many mistakes making this card. That is why I ripped the top part and had to add it to another card base. I also stamped upside down on the warm up challenge! I hope this isn't the way it is going to be for all the others! LOL! :-\

I used a background I had already. I used an exacto knife to cut around the bottom flowers to tuck her behind. I used a script background stamp on the base of the card.

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=1596#top_display_media

Stampwilly
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 02:27:59 PM by stampwilly »

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2015, 04:07:49 PM »
Thanks for playing, for making so many mistakes it sure turned out great!!

Offline Utah Ann

• Stampers
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2015, 11:33:56 AM »
http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?pid=1615&message_id=462f8491876abd882f641dd2410e7acc&message_icon=info#cpgMessageBlock

This is my card for your challenge.  If you don't look for the mistakes, you might not see them.

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2015, 11:43:25 AM »
That is cool, I never thought of not coloring the whole image, neat effect, and I didn't see your mistake  :idiot2:

Offline Nora S

• Stampers
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2015, 09:11:46 PM »
I sure had fun coloring this great image your husband drew for this challenge.  Thank you both so much!

Nora S

My Submission
http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=1627#top_display_media

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2015, 10:14:38 PM »
Thanks for playing along, hubby is enjoying seeing everyone's ideas!!

Offline yellowcherrios

• Stampers
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2015, 12:15:44 PM »
Here's my card:

Just heard card

I did a combo with Sarah's Sentiments challenge.

I had so much fun with this challenge. I have only used a digital printout once---it was a Microsoft clip art cat for Marsha's challenge on Twopeas since I didn't have a cat stamp for her challenge requirement----at the time, I don't think I even knew what a digital stamp was, lol! 

Thank you Connie and your DH for a fun challenge!
~~Melissa :)

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2015, 10:40:36 PM »
Very creative use of it, thanks so much for playing along!

Offline Nora S

• Stampers
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2015, 05:34:13 PM »
Somehow, my first posting got deleted!  Don't know what happened.  Now the previous comments probably won't show up. 

Nora S

My Submission
http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=1633#top_display_media