Author Topic: Creative Challenge - Partial Stamping with Background Stamps. 4/6/2020 4/12/2020  (Read 1429 times)

Offline Iring

• Stampers
I'm glad you didn't throw your backgrounds away, Nora!  Thanks for showing the before and after pictures.  Black and/or white die cuts look great on your colorful backgrounds.  I'm glad you had fun making them.  Thanks for playing!
Cindi

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
Who's turn is it to do the next challenge? I was not sure if any others said they would do one.

April :smile:

Offline Iring

• Stampers
I think Jan is up next, then Connie, but they can confirm.
Cindi

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
Here is my card for this challenge:

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=4873#top_display_media

I tried to use colors that closely matched my background that we had done in one of our challenges here, used 4 different stamps in the background and then some stamping behind the flower that was in that set, cut out and popped up that flower.

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
Yes Jan got a hold of me and she is doing the next one and I will do the week after that

Offline Iring

• Stampers
Thanks for playing, Connie!  I like your background stamping in color rather than black.  Pretty card!

I'm glad the challenges will continue.  I need the prompts!
Cindi

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
I realized that I don’t really have many cool mixed media type background stamps. I really liked some that she used in the video.  I will have to think about that a little bit as I shop in the future.  I would think that there wasn’t any area of stamps that I didn’t have, but this was one where my stash was very thin.

Anyhow, better late than never!

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=4890#top_display_media
~~Heidi~~

Offline Iring

• Stampers
Heidi, thanks for taking the challenge.  You did a great job with the stamps you own! 
Cindi