Author Topic: Christmas All Year - December 2018  (Read 2116 times)

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: Christmas All Year - December 2018
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2018, 12:59:28 PM »
This is likely to be my last Christmas card (and maybe last card altogether) of the year

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=4278#top_display_media
~~Heidi~~

Offline Yankee

• Stampers
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2018, 11:19:31 AM »
Thank you for all the Christmas challanges, it kept me thinking.  I did lots of images for Christmas because of the prompts.  Then then when I finally set down to make the cards, it was just cutting and putting together and stamping the insides. So thank you again!
Born on the fourth of July

Offline djc

• Stampers
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2018, 02:30:36 PM »
Here's one more.  It's the special one I made for my niece.  I think she'll be surprised.
Northwoods Rubber Stamps Moonlight Animals in Rectangle Frame

I made four of these.  Now I just need to make one more, a card for my nephew's first Christmas.  I have a plan.  I hope it works.

Daria

Offline djc

• Stampers
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2018, 10:34:34 AM »
Merry Christmas!

I finished my last Christmas card last night.  I'm happy with the way it turned out.  Thank goodness I had a background I made years ago that worked well for the card I planned to make.

Stampendous Polar Bear

Now, I have to find the card that inspired this card so I can give credit!

Found it!  April's Card.  Thank you, April!

TFL.
Daria
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 10:44:18 AM by djc »

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2018, 02:36:21 PM »
Daria, I made a comment on your card that I had this bear too before I saw your comment here! I am glad you were inspired by my card. This bear stamp set is so cute and I love it! Your card is great!

April :smile:

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2019, 08:16:48 AM »
Thank you everyone for playing along with this Christmas challenge.  I'm glad you find it helpful!  I love to see what you make and the way one card can inspire the next. 

I've been thinking about Christmas All Year 2019 for the last few days ... I might finally have a theme.  Check the forum sometime soon.

Daria, your get together with Nora sounds wonderful!  And flowers too, how nice! 
I'm so glad the Connect Glue issue was resolved.  Let us know how you like the glue, now that it comes out of the bottle easily.  I wonder if it is back in stock?

I hope all of your Christmases were Merry.  Happy New Year!
Cindi