Author Topic: Paper Artsy Stamps  (Read 1794 times)

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
Paper Artsy Stamps
« on: November 06, 2014, 10:05:45 AM »
I would like to order some Paper Artsy stamps and found them on Simon Says.  Has anyone ordered from Simon Says?  Are they quick?  How is their customer service if something in the order isn't right?  Are Paper Artsy sold anywhere else for US shipping?  Help please!
You know it's been a good day when I haven't released the flying monkeys.......

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: Paper Artsy Stamps
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 10:45:49 AM »
I have ordered from SSS and sometimes they are fast, but I have had a very very slow order as well. 

I don't know where else u can buy that brand. 
~~Heidi~~

Offline lovepug2

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2014, 03:22:38 PM »
I've ordered from them and their shipping is a little slow usually.

I've seen that brand on frantic stamper's site. It's been a while since Ivevordered anything from there but their shipping was very fast.
LeighAnn

Offline Far North

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2014, 04:55:04 PM »
Frantic Stamper's online business is in Oregon and she got my package to me in 3 days last week.  SSS have posted that they have improved their shipping but after waiting 6 weeks last year I am still apprehensive about trying again-hope other here can report faster shipping this year.  JoAnn's is about the same slow service to me.  Molly buys PA stamps from yet another US  online company but I can't remember which one--you might PM her.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 08:07:23 AM by Far North »

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2014, 10:44:45 AM »
Thank you everyone for your feedback.  I went ahead and ordered from Simon Says and I guess I will find out how fast and or slow their shipping is.  It's been a few days already and the order still says picking, LOL.  I only ordered stamps which shouldn't take a week to "pick" off the shelves but "picking" might be the word they use to say we are working on your order......

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2014, 03:43:34 PM »
My stamps came in the mail, USPS Saturday morning.....so I am happy.  I guess that isn't too long a time to wait.  From the 10th to the 15th....If I order on a Friday Amazon doesn't deliver until Tuesday and they call that two day delivery....LOL

Offline Far North

• Stampers
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2014, 12:47:41 AM »
Sadie thanks for sharing about you fast delivery from SSS...that is very reassuring!  When I was poking around some new blogs I came across one that is creating girl images with fun ribbon and lace skirts.  Here is the link if you want to check it out.

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2014, 01:23:25 PM »
I haven't gotten into the doll stamps at all.  I don't know why I just can't get into them.  The ones without any facial stuff creep me out completely.  And some of the grunge dolls are just plain scary.  So no dolls here.  I do have the sizzix doll dies, some of the itty bitty ones and some of the bigger ones (the old ones, not the newer ones).  I use them for gifts for the granddaughters.  I cut out a whole bunch of pieces of the itty bitty ones I have and put them in a little decorated tin and included them in my 9 year olds birthday present.  She loved them.  I made a whole bunch of dresses and different hair colors and she could put them together any way she wanted and glue them together.....she carried that little tin around the entire time we were there.  She didn't even ask what they were, she just knew after she looked through it.  Who knew a good birthday gift was a "put together" one?  LOL

But thank you for the link, it was interesting....

Offline Far North

• Stampers
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2014, 03:34:36 AM »
So sorry Sadie, my guess that you bought a doll stamp was totally wrong.  Thanks for sharing your story about using the doll dies for your granddaughters.

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2014, 11:34:16 AM »
You are welcome and no problem about the doll stamps, they seem to be so popular that you would think that was what I ordered.....but instead I ordered mostly their strange flower stamps.....I really like them!  I have colored in a few card fronts using them and plan on using them in my art journal.