Stamping > General Stamping Chat

Craft Along

(1/1)

Iring:
You've probably heard me mention "Live at Five".  Michelle McCosh, owner of my LSS, Everything Scrapbook & Stamps, does a FB Live video every week day at 5pm.  She mostly shows new products that have come in to the store, sometimes she'll do a little demo, and she also has a jar challenge going.  Customers and coworkers have put names of companies she carries in the jar and each Friday she will pull one or more to use in a small project the following week.  She just listed a "craft a long" where she will send us a small kit including a small Altenew stamp and die set and paper needed so that we can craft along with her on Live at Five on August 26th.  The kit is $12 plus shipping.  Check out "Just In" while you're in her online store to see all of the newest goodies. 

Here is a link to the craft along kit.  The die doesn't show up in the pic of the kit but you can see it in the FB live.  I think it cuts circles to fill the paint palette.

She spoke more about it on yesterday and today's FB lives.  Look for Everything Scrapbook & Stamps to find her FB page.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version